We spend all the time necessary for you to understand what we recommend and why
Unlike financial planners or account managers who have very little security-level investment expertise or a risk manager’s understanding of capital market forces, we bring proven Wall Street experience. We played with the big boys.
We take a three-step approach to come up with a personalized plan that fits your unique goals and situation:
- Wealth AssessmentWe do more than look at your account balances. Our in-depth assessment process includes a series of exercises to clarify your goals—short-term and long-term. We listen to your stories about your life and dreams to determine what’s important to you.
Standard risk tolerance tools fail to capture the full picture for women, who tend to approach risk differently than men. Our process is more extensive and goes much deeper. We will help you adjust for windfalls and curveballs such as inheritance, buyouts, and career and marital changes.
- FiNancial PlanningAfter conducting an in-depth wealth assessment, we build a custom financial plan that supports your lifestyle and goals. We formulate personalized strategies for all areas of your financial life that start with where you are and craft a path to where you want to be.
- Investment ManagementWe will provide a portfolio that is broadly invested across different asset classes, using a combination of no-load mutual funds, ETFs and direct stock and bond investments. We are unique in offering an overlay of individual stock portfolio management by 2X Wealth co-founder, Lori Zager. This approach offers the opportunity for return enhancement when especially attractive investment opportunities arise, and gives you the opportunity for highly efficient tax loss harvesting.
- Active Wealth ManagementYou can’t just set and forget a financial plan. Things change: both in your life and in the market. We pay close attention, provide timely advice and help you optimize your portfolio on an ongoing basis.
Like good friends, we’re committed for the long haul.
- Incorporating your values
- Giving you the confidence that your financial strategy is right for you
- Paying attention
- Financial DNA™